Ghosts of the West: Tales and Legends from the Bonanza Trail is a photo book drawing upon twenty years of research and travel to hundreds of ghost towns throughout the West. The book is partially based on the Best Documentary Award-winning feature Ghosts of the West: The End of the Bonanza Trail and the next installment currently in production, as well as the multimedia lecture "Ghost Towns of the American West." The book also contains material that is not in any of the films or lecture.
Get your copy now; and while you're here, add a copy of the Ghosts of the West original motion picture soundtrack album. Adrian Hernandez's brilliant score is the perfect musical accompaniment while reading the book.
Don't forget the bookmark!
Ghosts of the West - New Book & Combo Packs
- SOFT COVER: Perfect bound edition, 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches, full-color covers, 128 b/w pages.
- HARD COVER: Case laminate edition, 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches, full-color covers, 128 b/w pages.
- BOOK Only: Just the book.
- BOOK + CD Combo Pack: Package includes the book plus a 2nd pressing CD soundtrack album of the full score (currently unavailable separately). CDs are individually shrink-wrapped.
- Unsigned: Retail copy.
- Signed by Director: Interior title page is signed by the writer-director beneath the book title.
- Personalized by Director: Customize a personal message to be handwritten and signed on the interior title page beneath the book title. The perfect gift for the Old West or ghost town fan. [This is a special order item and may take an extra couple of days for preparation.]
BODIE THEN-AND-NOW BOOKMARK
- No Bookmark: No bookmark.
- With Limited Edition Bookmark: Package includes a limited edition bookmark featuring the famous town of Bodie, California. One side shows the town as it was around its height in 1880. The other side, taken from nearly the same location, shows the town 125 years later as a California State Historic Park.